Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding
Price from: $875.00
Make your special day even more memorable! Say “I do” in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost).
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding Details
- Luxury limousine transfer to the helicopter
- Fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- The helicopter lands on a beautiful location in the Grand Canyon overlooking the Colorado River
- Wedding Vows are exchanged here and you are treated to a champagne picnic
- The photographer makes sure that the moment will be unforgettable, taking photos throughout the entire ceremony
- The wedding package includes a minister. Foreign visitors can select Spanish, German, French, Japanese or Italian speaking ministers, and the service can be performed as a religious, civil or catholic ceremony.
- A professional DVD video of the ceremony is optionally available, as are one or two hour limousine trips on the strip with two or four photo taking stops.
- Additional optional services, like an Elvis impersonator are available for additional charges
- Wedding helicopter tours are available from 8 in the morning to sunset, and it is recommended to book in advance to make sure you can make the trip on the day and time you want to.
- Wedding cake, champagne, 12 rose presentation and boutonnière included
Overnight Grand Canyon West Ranch Getaway by Helicopter
Price from: $698.99
Fly in style to the Grand Canyon West Ranch for a night of cowboy fun in the desert. Enjoy a candlelit dinner and a campfire under the twinkling night sky as you escape the crowds of Las Vegas. Stay in a pine cabin or for a little more adventure, an authentic Indian Tipi (teepee).
Overnight Grand Canyon West Ranch Getaway details
- Take a helicopter ride from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon ranch, a historic location away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- You will see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and – of course – the Grand Canyon on your flight to the ranch.
- Once you land near the ranch, you are treated to an authentic wagon ride through the Joshua Tree forest.
- You then check in your cabin or tipi, whichever you have booked, enjoy a champagne welcome drink, and a romantic candlelight 3-course dinner in the ranch house.
- Afterwards you have enough time to sit by a campfire looking at the stars above and the widths of the land in front.
- The next morning you are treated to a hearty ranch breakfast before your once again board one of the state of the art helicopters to return to the strip.
- Optional ranch activities, like a Buffalo Safari or a guided horseback ride are available as well.
- Tour includes hotel pickups and drop offs
Grand Canyon West Rim Deluxe Sunset Helicopter Tour
Price from: $419.99
Take off from Las Vegas on a magical sunset helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land at the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic while you watch the changing colors of sunset, then fly low over the famous neon-lit Las Vegas Strip on your return.
Deluxe sunset Helicopter Tour details
The helicopter tour is one of our most popular tours which couples, newly weds but also families like to book for it scenic flight and incredible aerial views.
- Limousine pick-up from the hotel that you are staying in to the heli pad from where the ride begins. Tour departs about two hours before sunset.
- The tour takes you over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, the Hoover Damn all the way to the West Rim of the Grand canyon
- Audio headphones are available during the flight with commentary.
- The helicopter lands, and you are treated to a champagne picnic while you enjoy the sun set over the horizon.
- You flight back to Las Vegas includes a low-level flight over the Strip which is brimming with activity and lights, a sight that you will never forget.
- A limousine drops you off at your hotel once your landed.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride
Price from: $494.99
Fly to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim by helicopter, enjoy a champagne picnic, then cruise the Colorado River. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Colorado River Boat Ride details
This tour combines a helicopter tour and a boat ride on the Colorado River together which provides you with a unique view of the Grand Canyon from water and air.
- You and your fellow tour participants are picked up and dropped off by limousine, making the journey that more enjoyable.
- You then take off on a 45 minute helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, passing the great Hoover Dam on your flight.
- The helicopter lands on the rim near the Colorado River where you can drink a glass of champagne and enjoy a (light) picnic overlooking the incredible scenery.
- You then board the boat that is taking you on a fifteen minute trip on the Colorado River that is allowing you to take in your surroundings in a different perspective.
- You can then enjoy the return helicopter trip to Las Vegas, overflying Lake Mead’s north shore and the Las Vegas Strip in the process.
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
Price from: $299.99
Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Las Vegas neon Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
All American Tour highlights
Our most popular tour which is also one of our most versatile in terms of departures for your to pick to start the tour.
- Like in all of our helicopter tours, you get picked-up and dropped-off with a limousine that makes you feel like a VIP while cruising on the streets of Las Vegas.
- Your helicopter tour takes you on a 45 minute flight to the Grand Canyon where you will pass all the great sights, including the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Lake Las Vegas.
- The helicopter lands about 3200 feet below the rim, at a location that only helicopters can reach. Here you are treated to a glass of champagne while you have enough time to enjoy the scenery and take photos to record this unforgettable moment in your life.
- The return trip has another treat for you: a low level pass over the Las Vegas Strip.
Grand Canyon Deluxe Helicopter Tour with Champagne Picnic
Price from: $419.99
Take a helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. You’ll also take a low-level flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes, and conclude your adventure with an exciting pass over the Las Vegas Strip. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Deluxe Helicopter Tour highlights
If you fancy a tour that you will never forget, our Deluxe Helicopter Tour may be exactly what you are looking for.
- A limousine picks you up from your hotel and drops you off again after the trip.
- You then take a flight in state of the art helicopters that take you over some of the most impressive sights that you will see in your life: the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes and of course, the Grand Canyon itself.
- Your helicopter then lands at the destination of the flight in the Grand Canyon, where you receive a glass of champagne and lunch.
- You have got enough time to take photos or film the scenery, and marvel at the red rocks of the Grand Canyon, a sight that you surely will never forget.
- On your flight back to Vegas, your helicopter passes over part of the Strip, providing you with an incredible aerial view of Las Vegas.
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
Price from: $439.99
The quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk from Las Vegas, this express helicopter tour is ideal for travelers short on time. Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip, before taking advantage of the incredible panoramic views from the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour highlights
The Skywalk Express Tour is ideal for visitors that do not want to miss the Grand Canyon but are short on time to take a regular Helicopter Tour.
- This is the quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- A limousine picks you up and takes you to the helicopter airport.
- Here you take a 45-minute flight to the Grand Canyon, flying over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead in the process
- Once your helicopter lands, you are taken to the Grand Canyon Skywalk where you do not have to wait in line. You bypass the lines and gain direct access to the Skywalk.
- From here, you have an incredible view of the Grand Canyon, and about 15 minutes of time to enjoy the view. While you are not allowed to bring items on the glass bridge, your tour does include a souvenir photo that is taken for you while you are on the Skywalk.
- You are then taken back to the helicopter, which will take you back to Las Vegas. Here you can enjoy an incredible view of the famous Strip on your way back.
- Your limousine waits for you on the airport to take you back to your hotel.
Price from: $539.99
Take the ultimate Grand Canyon tour! You’ll fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon by helicopter, cruise the Colorado River, then spend time at the West Rim. You also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360-degree panoramic views.
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. The helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you’ll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You’ll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
You will then have approximately four hours of free time at the West Rim. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture
- Hualapai Indian Buffet lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
At the end of the day you’ll fly by helicopter back to Las Vegas, including a pass over the famous Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon where you’ll cruise the Colorado River and then spend time at the West Rim. To complete your Grand Canyon experience, you also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.