Grand Canyon Deluxe Helicopter Tour with Champagne Picnic
Price from: $419.99
Take a helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. You’ll also take a low-level flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes, and conclude your adventure with an exciting pass over the Las Vegas Strip. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Deluxe Helicopter Tour highlights
If you fancy a tour that you will never forget, our Deluxe Helicopter Tour may be exactly what you are looking for.
- A limousine picks you up from your hotel and drops you off again after the trip.
- You then take a flight in state of the art helicopters that take you over some of the most impressive sights that you will see in your life: the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes and of course, the Grand Canyon itself.
- Your helicopter then lands at the destination of the flight in the Grand Canyon, where you receive a glass of champagne and lunch.
- You have got enough time to take photos or film the scenery, and marvel at the red rocks of the Grand Canyon, a sight that you surely will never forget.
- On your flight back to Vegas, your helicopter passes over part of the Strip, providing you with an incredible aerial view of Las Vegas.