Want to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk? The quickest way from Las Vegas is with this express helicopter tour… “Skip the Line”.
This tour is perfect for impatient travelers who are short on time. The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a great place to take your first steps through the park. You can see everywhere from the Skywalk! 70 feet off the rim, 4000 feet above the floor with a glass bottom, you’ll see 360 degrees around you. It’s an incredible view. The structure is solid, and there’s a pretty cool history.
Get a deal on Grand Canyon Skywalk Tickets. Feel like a VIP and Skip the Line!
Skip the Line Express: Grand Canyon Skywalk Tickets
A helicopter flight is an amazing way to experience the Grand canyon. First, fly over the Las Vegas Strip, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. When you reach the Grand Canyon, the views are just breathtaking from the sky. And when you land, there’s absolutely no waiting. The whole tour takes about 3 1/2 hours.
Skywalk Tour Highlights
The Skywalk Express Tour is ideal for visitors that do not want to miss the Grand Canyon but are short on time to take a regular Helicopter Tour.
- This is the quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- A limousine picks you up and takes you to the helicopter airport.
- Here you take a 45-minute flight to the Grand Canyon, flying over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead in the process
- Once your helicopter lands, you are taken to the Grand Canyon Skywalk where you do not have to wait in line. You bypass the lines and gain direct access to the Skywalk.
- From here, you have an incredible view of the Grand Canyon, and about 15 minutes of time to enjoy the view. While you are not allowed to bring items on the glass bridge, your tour does include a souvenir photo that is taken for you while you are on the Skywalk.
- You are then taken back to the helicopter, which will take you back to Las Vegas. Here you can enjoy an incredible view of the famous Strip on your way back.
- Your limousine waits for you on the airport to take you back to your hotel.
- Get Grand Canyon Skywalk Tickets and SKIP THE LINE!
You will enjoy the ride, the view and experience. When you get back from the trip and are reviewing your experiences , you will realize what a memory that you created.
Everything about this tour was perfect and the highlight of our Las Vegas vacation. Well planned and executed. We had a great pilot who shared interesting information about landmarks both to and from the Canyon. Highly recommend, well worth the money.
Was probably the most amazing trip we have ever been on! We will never forget our unforgettable closeup and personal view of the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon and the awesome Helicopter Pilot who flew us there. We will always remember the Grand Canyon Skywalk and how beautiful it was. I have waited 10 years to see this and it was everything that I imagined! Thank you!!