Skip the Line Express: Grand Canyon Skywalk Tickets
Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip, before taking advantage of the incredible panoramic views from the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Skywalk Tour Highlights
The Skywalk Express Tour is ideal for visitors that do not want to miss the Grand Canyon but are short on time to take a regular Helicopter Tour.
- This is the quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- A limousine picks you up and takes you to the helicopter airport.
- Here you take a 45-minute flight to the Grand Canyon, flying over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead in the process
- Once your helicopter lands, you are taken to the Grand Canyon Skywalk where you do not have to wait in line. You bypass the lines and gain direct access to the Skywalk.
- From here, you have an incredible view of the Grand Canyon, and about 15 minutes of time to enjoy the view. While you are not allowed to bring items on the glass bridge, your tour does include a souvenir photo that is taken for you while you are on the Skywalk.
- You are then taken back to the helicopter, which will take you back to Las Vegas. Here you can enjoy an incredible view of the famous Strip on your way back.
- Your limousine waits for you on the airport to take you back to your hotel.
- Get Grand Canyon Skywalk Tickets and SKIP THE LINE!
You will enjoy the ride, the view and experience. When you get back from the trip and are reviewing your experiences , you will realize what a memory that you created.
Everything about this tour was perfect and the highlight of our Las Vegas vacation. Well planned and executed. We had a great pilot who shared interesting information about landmarks both to and from the Canyon. Highly recommend, well worth the money.
Was probably the most amazing trip we have ever been on! We will never forget our unforgettable closeup and personal view of the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon and the awesome Helicopter Pilot who flew us there. We will always remember the Grand Canyon Skywalk and how beautiful it was. I have waited 10 years to see this and it was everything that I imagined! Thank you!!