Make lasting memories with your sweetheart on any of these romantic private Las Vegas tours. Deemed as the ‘ultimate playground’, Vegas has just about everything. Lights, colors, entertainment, exquisite cuisine, incredible nightlife. Las Vegas has something for everyone. From the famous Strip, to the engaging casinos, to the magnificent hotels, and numerous attractions, Las Vegas is a must-see for those seeking new experiences, fun-filled activities or pure romance.
Take A Romantic adventure with bird’s eye views of the most fascinating place on earth. Enjoy the incredible scenery of the Las Vegas Strip from up high with your special sweetheart.
You’ll start your adventure by being picked up from your hotel in either a Cadillac Escalade or a Mercedes Benz Sprinter. You’ll be transported to the helipad, where you’ll be whisked away to a VIP room for a special champagne toast. Immediately thereafter, you will board a luxurious jet helicopter.
As you rise into the air, you will find yourself above the magnificent skyline of the city.
As you elevate in your private helicopter right, you’ll get to see the many iconic landmarks around the city.
Don’t miss the Stratosphere Tower, Caesar’s Palace, the Wynn Resort, Bellagio, the MGM Grand, the City Center, High Roller, Mandalay Bay, Paris, the Luxor, and the Venetian. The trip provides you with 15 of the most romantic minutes of the best view of what Las Vegas city has to offer.
After your breathtaking flight, you’ll be taken to the 11th floor of the mesmerizing Eiffel Tower.
The famous Chef Joho will be waiting within the tower to prepare a 3-course meal like you have never experienced before. The exotic blend of flavors will leave you absolutely stunned at the sensational dishes created for you.
Once you finish your lavish meal, you may embark on a night on the town or you may choose to go back to your hotel – the choice is yours. Regardless, you are sure to enjoy a night that you will remember for a lifetime.
Take a luxurious limo tour of the Strip with a professional photographer to grab those special moments. This trip is perfect for popping the question, weddings, anniversaries, or family and friends.
You will start the trip with a private stretch limousine customized with a wide array of luxurious features. As you are seated, you will experience a professional photographer led tour through Sin City, complete with champagne.
This tour gets you front and center to the hustle, bustle, and excitement that Las Vegas is known for.
You may choose from a one hour or two-hour tour. The one-hour option includes stops at the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign. You will also get to stop at the Paris Casino, the Bellagio, the Excalibur, and the MGM Grand. While at the destinations, your photographer will use various areas of the stops as photographic backdrops and take professional pictures that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
The two-hour tour includes a stop at what is considered to be the “heart” of the city, Fremont Street. In addition to the standard stops, you may work with your guide to integrate customized stops within the tour.
All throughout the night, the photographer will be capturing images of you partaking in the adventure. The following day, you will be sent a link to download what they captured.
At the end of your tour, you may choose to go back to your hotel, visit a casino, a restaurant, or go to a club. Additional pictures will be taken at the destination that you choose. If you are interested in capturing memories while vacationing in the City of Las Vegas, this tour is a top-rated choice for exploration, pricing, and enjoyment!
Tour Las Vegas with Elvis in a Luxurious Pink Cadillac Tour “The King” may no longer be a part of the active music scene, but he is alive and well in the City of Las Vegas!
Now, you can join royalty and experience Sin City in a unique way. This is perfect for groups up to four people and who have an appreciation for history and nostalgia.
“Elvis” will pick your group up in a 1955 pink Cadillac directly from the hotel where you are lodging on your vacation.
You will then embark on a tantalizing journey through the sands of time, where you will be informed of the various locations and venues by Elvis, himself!
First, you will get to enjoy a stop at the ever-popular Bellagio Fountain. Here, you may request a song to be sung while you are taking in the lovely scenery. Immediately thereafter, Elvis will take you to the famous Fremont Street. Hailed as one of the most popular locations in the city, you can enjoy loads of entertainment and gaming. You can see the Neon Museum, see the largest Keno Board in the world, enjoy live music, and more! As your tour comes to a close, you will get to visit the famous sign in Las Vegas and take pictures with “The King”.
Throughout the adventure, your Elvis tour guide will sing you various songs and then return you safely back to your hotel. If you love music, have an appreciation for history, and are looking for a unique adventure, this is the tour for you!
When Choosing a Tour
While there are many varieties of tours available for those that wish to explore Las Vegas, it is important to know what to look for when choosing a tour. Below, we are going to outline some tips to help you:
- You should make reservations in advance for any tour that you elect to take. By setting the date for your adventure ahead of time, you are confirming that you will be able to partake in the tour.
- Check to ensure that your hotel is listed as a pickup point. If it is not, contact the tour company to set up the pickup location that you require.
- You should confirm the pickup time, location, duration of the tour, and the drop off location when booking the tour. This way, if any additional details must be covered, you can handle those ahead of time.
- If your tour concludes at any location apart from your hotel, you should make accommodations to get back to your hotel ahead of time.
- If you require special accommodations, you should make certain that the tour offers that which you require. For example, if you use a wheelchair, it is important to find out whether or not the tour is accessible for that type of assistive device.
- Many tours in Las Vegas enforce a strict dress code. In most cases, it is business attire that is appropriate for the seasonal weather conditions. Verify the dress code prior to embarking on the tour to prevent a cancellation from occurring.
- For those trips that involve a helicopter or airplane, there may be weight limitations. For example, a weight limitation of 275 pounds may be enforced. If you weigh more than this, you should plan on purchasing an additional seat. If this is necessary, you can typically pay to the operator on the day of the tour.
- If traveling with teenagers, children, or infants make certain – in advance – that these age groups may partake in the tour. If so, determine if there are any additional requirements, such as the use of a booster seat or car seat. If traveling with infants, you will likely need to provide nutrition for them as infant meals are not commonly included on the tours.
- You should determine if the tour requires a minimum/maximum number of participants prior to signing up. If there is a minimum, the tour company will usually provide a tour on a different day, an alternative tour, or a complete refund.
- Determine if you can use mobile tickets, paper tickets, or either when starting the tour to make sure that you are able to present the documentation that is required to participate in the Las Vegas adventure.
Prepare for Your Adventure Today
It does not take any type of luck to make that trip to Las Vegas a success. All it takes is a little planning and preparation. This lavish city offers more than just scenic tours of the iconic Las Vegas Strip and games of chance at the numerous casinos situated along the Strip.
You can enjoy thrill rides, explore a real Shark Reef, or even visit a museum that pays homage to the mob! In addition to helicopter tours, you can take airplane tours, enjoy a hot air balloon ride, or explore by vehicle.
If you elect to step outside the City of Las Vegas, you will discover a multitude of exciting outdoor activities in the midst of nature.
You can explore the desert in order to commune with nature. Spectacular formations, a vast array of wildlife, numerous nature trails, biking opportunities, hiking opportunities, and campgrounds await.
Enjoy the Wild West – be it within the beautiful City of Las Vegas or out in the wild among Nevada’s most intriguing deserts!
In addition to the natural wonders in and around Las Vegas, you may also choose from many enjoyable shows. These include Cirque du Soleil, Terry Fator at the Mirage, Absinthe at Caesars Palace, Le Reve – The Dream, Mat Franco at The Linq, Penn & Teller at Rio, Carrot Top at The Luxor, The Blue Man Group, and More! There is never a dull moment in Las Vegas. A vast array of wonderful experiences, thrills, spills, and winnings await you in the world’s “Ultimate Playground”.
All you need is to plan, book a trip on one of the tours outlined here, and enjoy yourself!