Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding
Price from: $875.00
Make your special day even more memorable! Say “I do” in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost).
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding Details
- Luxury limousine transfer to the helicopter
- Fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- The helicopter lands on a beautiful location in the Grand Canyon overlooking the Colorado River
- Wedding Vows are exchanged here and you are treated to a champagne picnic
- The photographer makes sure that the moment will be unforgettable, taking photos throughout the entire ceremony
- The wedding package includes a minister. Foreign visitors can select Spanish, German, French, Japanese or Italian speaking ministers, and the service can be performed as a religious, civil or catholic ceremony.
- A professional DVD video of the ceremony is optionally available, as are one or two hour limousine trips on the strip with two or four photo taking stops.
- Additional optional services, like an Elvis impersonator are available for additional charges
- Wedding helicopter tours are available from 8 in the morning to sunset, and it is recommended to book in advance to make sure you can make the trip on the day and time you want to.
- Wedding cake, champagne, 12 rose presentation and boutonnière included