Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride
Price from: $494.99
Fly to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim by helicopter, enjoy a champagne picnic, then cruise the Colorado River. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Colorado River Boat Ride details
This tour combines a helicopter tour and a boat ride on the Colorado River together which provides you with a unique view of the Grand Canyon from water and air.
- You and your fellow tour participants are picked up and dropped off by limousine, making the journey that more enjoyable.
- You then take off on a 45 minute helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon, passing the great Hoover Dam on your flight.
- The helicopter lands on the rim near the Colorado River where you can drink a glass of champagne and enjoy a (light) picnic overlooking the incredible scenery.
- You then board the boat that is taking you on a fifteen minute trip on the Colorado River that is allowing you to take in your surroundings in a different perspective.
- You can then enjoy the return helicopter trip to Las Vegas, overflying Lake Mead’s north shore and the Las Vegas Strip in the process.